REV UP FOR MONSTER JAM® RETURNING TO PRINCIPALITY STADIUM IN CARDIFF ON 18TH MAY 2019
Tickets on sale from www.monsterjam.co.uk
As you know last year we went to see Monster Jam and had the best time ! We didn’t know what to expect or how the little ones would take it , we all loved it ! Now they are back !
On your marks, get set, go… The larger-than-life sport that always leaves you entertained, Monster
Jam®, is returning to Cardiff’s Principality Stadium to deliver an unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable experience for the whole family.
The world-famous trucks will once again deliver entertainment that promises to keep you on the edge of your seats and filled with adrenaline charged excitement.
Claire Ballard from Monster Jam commented “with the continued success of previous shows in Cardiff it brings us great pleasure to be returning to the Principality Stadium. We can’t wait for fans to experience a show like no other – you will never forget the first time you saw a Monster Jam truck fly across the air”.
These world-class athletes have mastered not just the physical strength and mental stamina required to compete but also the crucial dexterity to navigate these 12,000 pound machines to amaze audiences with wheelies, donuts, cross ups and big air stunts. Some amazing Monster Jam facts include:
- Monster Jam trucks stand 12-feet tall and 10-feet wide, sitting atop 66-inch-tall tires and weighing a minimum of 12,000 pounds.
- 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower is generated by these larger than life trucks that are capable of speeds of up to 70 miles per hour.
- They can fly up to 125 to 130 feet in distance and up to 35 feet in the air.
If that wasn’t enough the ‘Pit Party’ allows fans to meet their favourite drivers, get up close to the Monster Jam trucks and participate in activities including autograph signings and much more.
Stay up to date on the latest developments through social media by visiting:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/MJOnline
- Twitter: @MonsterJam
- YouTube: youtube/monsterjamlive
- Instagram: @MonsterJam #MonsterJam
*Collaborative post – We were gifted 4 tickets for the family to go and see the show – all thoughts and opinions are my own.