My love for Halloween is huge so here is my round up of Pumpkin patches in and around South Wales.
I can’t wait to get some photos at the pumpkin patch they are a great location to snap some fun autumn-themed family pictures. If you’re ready to invest in professional portrait photography, start your search on Bidvine.com, a website that helps you compare bids from local portrait photographers.
Pencoed Fach organic Farm – Near Blackwood – Open from Monday 15th October 9am-5pm
This is a gorgeous little place we went to last year for pick your own , they had loads of different sizes. The little ones loved it as they got some little baby pumpkins too – they were really reasonably priced too. The farm is located near Blackwood and have a Facebook page with all the info.
Penyfodau Fawr Farm Shop Swansea SA4 4LN – Opens 13th October
- 3 whole fields to walk around and over 25,000 to choose from
- Parking and entry to pick your own pumpkins is free
- You only pay for your pumpkins
- Prices will be from 50p for the smallest up to £10.00 for the biggest
- The fields will be open everyday from 9am until 6pm right up until the 31st October
- For more info see their Facebook page
Over Farm, Gloucester – Spookyard Daytime Halloween Family Fun Event
Saturday 20-Sunday 28 October 2018, 10am-4pm
General ticket: £12
Concession ticket (Aged 1-2 and 63+): £6
Under 1s go free
Ticket entry includes one go on each of their six attractions, a pumpkin to take home and a schedule of shows.
- Pumpkin Patch Tractor Trailer Ride – jump on the trailer to the pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkin, pumpkin included! You can carve it in their dedicated pumpkin carving marquee. Designs, tools and assistance provided.
- Quad Train Ride
- Caged – scare yourself silly in their indoor maze.
- Corn Cannon – blast corn at targets and win a prize if you can hit one.
- Scarecrow Trail – follow the clues on an adventure around the farm and win a prize when you’ve finished.
- Wonderland – join Alice and friends through the looking glass for a topsy turvy adventure.
- There are also a section of shows on that are included in the ticket price.
Check out their site for more info.
Harry Trotter and the pumpkin patch – Cantref adventure farm Oct 27th – 4th Nov
- Harry Trotter’s Wizard School at Cantref you get to hop aboard the Cantref Express through Platform 9 and 6/8 to driving past the spooky forest and continue on your journey to marvel at the talking pumpkins. You then complete your wizard training at Wizard School with the star attraction Harry Trotter himself.
- Take a walk to see the Pumpkin Patch
- You can also get stuck in and carve your pumpkin before taking home to enjoy your creative delight. (Purchase a pumpkin from the barn together with a carving kit and tealight for £3.50)
- Halloween Bingo, Dress the Mummy,Pin the Nose on the Witch, Skeleton building & much more!!!
- Fancy Dress Competition
- A Spooky Prize for every paying child who enters the Frighfully Fun Treasure Hunt!
Check out their site for more info.
Pumpkin Patch at Brooksgrove Farm – Haverfordwest SA61 1XR – Open 7 days a week 10am-6pm
The 2018 Pumpkin Patch will be opening in October keep an eye on their Facebook page for the exact date.This looks like quite a large pumpkin patch with a wide variety of pumpkins and squash to choose from. Check out their Facebook for more info.
Llanvi farm Abergavenny – pick your own Pumpkin – open Monday – Saturday 10am -5pm (ring before you go to check availability)
Lovely little PYO farm located near Abergavenny. Check out their Facebook page here.
I was not paid for this post and did not collaborate with any of the above – just a post put together for fellow pumpkin lovers.