Traffic can be difficult wherever you go and there are going to be hard roads in every area you are driving in. We used to live close to London so drove in on a regular basis and that s most probably the most difficult place to drive in. Congested roads are an issue all over UK but especially in London.
There was some research was carried out by traffic data company INRIX, who analysed more than 1,300 cities around the world.It found that traffic jams in London costs drivers an average of £2,430 in lost time and fuel every year. And congestion in the capital as a whole costs the city a whopping £9.5 billion every year. (Source)
- When buying new car tyres you need to know the size of tyre fitted to your car you can find this printed on the outside edge of the tyre
- You need to choose a tyre with the correct speed rating
- You need to ensure they have tyre labels which are similar to the labels you find on white goods
- You need to know the exact tyre measurements
These problems can include –
- Over inflation and under inflation of tyres can take place which really isn’t good for the car or safety when driving.
- Bad tyres can cause accidents , for example if you have a tyre blow out due to them being too thin you could loose control of the car and cause an accident for yourself an others.
- Fuel consumption increases which isn’t great for environment or your pocket!
You also need to ensure that the tyres you do have are the right tyres and in working order to help the functioning of the car. If you want to get a replacement, you can buy cheap car tyres in London they are available on economical rates from DAT tyres.