I was so excited to be asked to review Logojoy’s logo maker facility as I have wanted a new logo for a while now but wasn’t impressed with any of the packages I had seen. I was asked to try the premium package which is $65 USD.
I wanted a simple but effective logo but something with a bit of glitz and glamour.
The logo was created in these few easy steps –
- Firstly you type in the business name.
- You then get asked to choose a series of logos that you like the look of so they can generate similar for.
- I then had to choose colour schemes I liked the black and gold as they gold gave it that glamour edge , I could have added a slogan but I just wanted to have ankle biters adventures so left this blank.
- I could have also chosen a little icon , the generator came up with a foot but like I said I wanted as plain as possible.
- The generator then came up a series of logos for me to choose from which I could then edit further.
This is the logo I came up with and I’m so pleased with it. You can also pay to have a social media package which gives you your logo in a variety of sizes to suit Facebook , Instagram etc this option was $9USD.
I really did love Logojoy as it’s all set out in simple terms and not too complicated. Other packages I’ve tried to use have been so complicated and put me off. But this was fantastic and I’m more than pleased with the new logo.
What do you think of our new logo?