Archie has started to show a big interest in time , he is always asking the time and wants to be shown where the numbers are. What better time to start learning about telling the time. When we were asked if we would like to review the Brio Abacus Clock I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to further aid his learning.
I love that it also has the abacus aspect as this is helping with his counting and also Frankie is learning her numbers so this is also fab for her. The clock is lovely and bright and so easy to use. The first thing I noticed was the quality of the clock , its so well made and very hard wearing. I can just tell this is going to last forever and be handed down to further generations.
The clock was so easy to use and Archie knew what to do straight away. The hands were easy to turn for him and he numbers clear enough to recognise. He loved learning with this , he can tell me where the numbers are when I ask him. He also enjoyed learning numbers and basic counting with the abacus. To find out more head over to the Brio website.
- Ideal for an early and playful introduction to numbers, counting and learning how to tell the time
- Includes 1x Abacus with Clock
- The item measures 21.9 x 10 x 5cm
- Suitable for ages 3 Years and up
- Manufactured to Brio’s high standards and from FSC Certified wood
- The clock is priced at £19.99
We were sent the Brio clock in return for an honest review – all thoughts and opinions are my own