My two love to spend hours paying together and the more imagination and role play the better where they are concerned. They absolutely love role play and playing house. They also love a good play tea set and cooking Mummy and Daddy food.
We were over the moon to be sent the Dantoy Bio-Toy Pretend Play Dinner Set I have never heard of this brand before so I was really excited to try it with my two.
- IMPROVE SOCIAL SKILLS – Eco-friendly 22 Piece playset promotes child and adult interaction through imaginative games
- 100% SUSTAINABLE – BIOTOYs made with sugarcane, a sustainable plant that reduces carbon emissions
- STRONG and DURABLE – Bioplastic is 100% RECYCLABLE but is still designed for durable, long lasting play
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Toys safe for contact with foods, frost-proof, and microwave and dishwasher safe
- MADE IN DENMARK – Designers and manufacturers of high-quality toys in Denmark for more than 5 decades
The Dantoy Bio-Toy range is 100% sustainable and recyclable. Bio-Toys are made from sugarcane and they are designed for robust, long lasting play, which is great as I like something to last and to be able to take it out the garden. The tea set is safe for contact with foods, frost-proof, and microwave and dishwasher safe.
The Dantoy Bio-Toy Pretend Play Dinner Set comes with plates, cutlery and cups for 4 people as well as a cooking pot. Frankie loved the cooking pot as she could fit loads of meat and veg in to cook for us all.
Arch and Frank really do love this set and they loved that they could put real food and drinks in to them and use them to have an actual picnic. The imaginative play I hear from them when playing with this is amazing. They have played with this so much over the last couple of weeks indoors, in the garden and even in the bath. I would recommend this to anyone with little ones who like role play. The set is priced at £19.40 on Amazon.
*We were sent this set for the purpose of this review – all thoughts and opinions are my own.